Spirit CT850 Commercial Treadmill-NEW
Spirit CT850 Treadmill
There are several keys areas that define a well designed treadmill like the Spirit CT850 Treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come.
Designed to withstand the rigors of a commercial fitness environment, the Spirit CT850 Treadmill features a heavy-duty steel frame, a durable powder coat finish and large steel console masts for ultimate stability and durability.
The cool running, brushless 4.0 Horse Power AC Drive motor adds to the reliability of the Spirit CT850 treadmill while providing the torque and smooth continuous power required by the unique needs of its users.
Spirit CT850 Treadmill Features:
- This unit comes equipped with a brushless, 4.0 hp continuous duty AC motor with Grade H insulation.
- We use a 1” reversible, dual sided, Phenolic wax deck; this deck is maintenance free (other than monthly cleaning) and can be flipped for extra long life.
- A durable Multi-ply Habasit® belt is included for comfort and long life.
- 3” diameter rollers are a standard specification on the heavy duty frame
- The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
This stout and sturdy model is designed to survive the demands of even the most dedicated runner. It comes equipped with a 4.0 hp continuous duty DC motor with Grade H insulation. The two fans keep the motor cool to ensure it doesn’t overheat and need replacing prematurely.
- Console Feedback. The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Heart Rate % Profile. Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. This Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- C-SAFE. The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- Quick Keys. The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with one key strike.
- Cushioning. 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- Console: Large Red-LED Matrix Window w/20-Character Message Center, and 4 Separate LED Windows, w/ Integrated Reading Rack
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Pace, Speed, Incline, Pulse, and METs
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric
- Speed: .5 to 12 mph
- Incline: 0 to 15%
- Drive Motor: 4.0 HP AC Drive w/Grade H Insulation
- Deck: 1" Phenolic, Reversible, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
- Belt: 22" x 60", Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
- Rollers: 3.0"
- Cushioning: 6 Cushioned Elastomers
- Handrails: Short Lateral, Dipped Tubing
- Lifetime frame
- Lifetime motor
- Lifetime deck
- 10 years parts
- 2 years labor
(non dues paying facility)
- Lifetime frame
- 5 years motor
- 5 years deck
- 5 years parts
- 2 years labor
Reproductive Harm. Click here to learn more.
Louisville, KY 40219
|Mon:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tues:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wed:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thu:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Fri:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sat:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sun:||12:00 PM - 05:00 PM|