Spirit XE395 Elliptical Trainer - NEW
This machine is built for long term use, durability, and dependability. Its working parts, materials, and engineering are all top notch with a very sleek professional look in dark champagne or platinum accents.
The Two-Degree Difference
Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your work-out more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. Two degrees may not sound like much, but this is an example of where the spirit of innovation makes for a better work-out experience.
All Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers come with dual wheels on aluminum extruded tracks. Our custom-designed dual concave wheels give each pedal twice the support of a single wheel, which translates into a more stable pedaling motion. Combine this with our aircraft-quality T6069 extruded aluminum wheel track and you get the smoothest and most stable elliptical trainer on the market.
Adjustable Foot Pedals
Our foot pedal has three different adjustment angles. Simply pull the handle on the back of the foot pedal and adjust from zero to ﬁve to ten degrees. This will allow you to ﬁnd the most comfortable position for your speciﬁc body type.
Some ﬁtness equipment companies talk about the weight of their ﬂywheel as though it were the most important part of the elliptical trainer. But a heavy ﬂywheel can actually make it more difﬁcult to use, and create an unsmooth pedaling motion. Instead, we focus on the kinetic energy at the foot pedal. Taking into account the ﬂywheel weight, pulley diameters, belt length, belt tension, foot pedal angle, and stride length we have developed the perfect formula to assure the smoothest start and ﬁnish during each elliptical motion.
Fascinating features of the Spirit XE395 Elliptical Trainer
- It comes with a wireless telemetry belt, but there are also hand grip contact heart rate sensors as well. Because this machine is meant to burn tons of calories and truly engage muscle tissue, being able to actively keep an eye on and monitor metabolism is a great function.
- The ten program options, elevation control, and twenty resistance levels afford vast amounts of variability in workouts. From strenuous hill modes, to strength and cardiovascular conditioning, the XE395 puts the “go” in the fitness show.
- Users can race up and down hills talking on their Bluetooth, their smart phone, or listening to an iPod, all while keeping their eyes on the gorgeous 7.5’’ LCD blue backlit screen with 10 degree optimum viewing.
- As the fitness world embraces a minimalist do-it-yourself approach, the XE395 is space efficient, compact, stable, and only weighs in at 235 pounds.
- It also purrs like a kitten. Despite the fact that even healthy and athletic bodies can be drenched in sweat from its challenging options, the action is smooth, and barely makes a peep. Regardless of the furious motion of the handle grips, and adjustable foot pedals, the exterior space around is calm.
Next Generation Fitness
Amateur athletes, and home schooled work out scientists need the help of human ingenuity to reach twenty first century levels of physique alteration.
The economy of exercise is focusing on quality over quantity. The Spirit XE395 Elliptical Trainer is designed to give maximum amounts of control to the user. They can either choose a more typical drawn out regimen with low resistance, or pile on the tension and power pack their experience.
The Levels of Control
- Remote incline/decline adjustable ramp: 0-15 degrees.
- Three different angles for the foot pedals: rear-mounted and spring-loaded pin.
- Anatomical muscle profile, to visually show which muscles are being directly engaged.
- Easy to reach and change resistance/program controls for quick changes and variability.
Incredible Warranty Options
Both the frame, which is commercial grade steel, and the electronically controlled magnetic brake system, come with lifetime warranties.
The parts, from the concave wheels to guide rails, are all easily sourced and come with a 10 year warranty. For labor the XE395 comes with an outstanding 1 year warranty. However, most people can perform any upkeep easily on their own within a matter of minutes.
We buy and sell quality used fitness equipment EVERYDAY!
Play It Again Sports
4138 Outer Loop
Louisville, Ky 40219
Your neighborhood SPORTING GOODS Store
Reproductive Harm. Click here to learn more.
Louisville, KY 40219
|Mon:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tues:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wed:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thu:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Fri:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sat:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sun:||12:00 PM - 05:00 PM|